how we handle privacy
Privacy is an important topic and process at whyzze. Read below to understand what this means to Red Cello Marketing, LLC, dba whyzze (also referred to as “we”, “us” and “our”), how we handle the privacy of our users (also referred to as “you” and “your”) on whyzze.com (also referred to as “site”) or via our services, and how your data and information is collected, used, retained and shared.
who manages this data
Red Cello Marketing, LLC, dba whyzze manages the site and oversees the data collection and usage.
We will keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies). Generally, we will only use your information within our company. However, sometimes we use third parties to process your information (for example our payment providers). In this instance, we require any third parties to not use your personal information for their own business purposes or other purposes that have nothing to do with your use of whyzze.com and our services.
We store this data only as long as it is necessary to provide products and services to you and others, including those described above and for legal protections or as required by applicable laws and regulations or as is required to fulfill our business objective, even after your account is terminated.
If you utilize the site to publish or otherwise share personal data with third parties, you assume full responsibility and agree that you have the right to communicate or disclose personal data to third parties, and you relieve whyzze of all responsibility for any improper use following disclosure or dissemination.
When you use this site we may utilize cookies (data collection code) and collect other information such as your IP address, Internet service provider (ISP), browser type and language, referring and exit pages and URLs, amount of time spent on particular pages, what sections of the site you visit, number of links you click while on the site, search terms, operating system, website traffic and related statistics, keywords and/or other data.
how we use your information
We will only use the data and information we collect in connection with the reason for which it was provided. We make it a priority to adhere to and respect local laws. That being said, you consent to having your personal data transferred to and processed in the United States.
Your information may also be used in the following ways:
- We may block users located in certain countries from using the site.
- We may analyze your personal information in aggregate form in a way that doesn’t identify you personally.
- We may share this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents, advertisers, manufacturers and business partners.
- We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our services to current and prospective business partners, users and to other third parties for lawful purposes.
- We may share your information with providers, business partners or third parties in the sale or purchase of businesses or assets, or in the event of a corporate merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event.
We take reasonable precautions to protect your data and Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
* last updated: march 17, 2016